Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 DAYS OF HAPPY - I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! It has been ages since I last blogged - 2 years, 9 months, and 24 days to be exact! June 26, 2008 was my last blog before I got swallowed up into the business of business school and so much has happened since then! I'll have to update you at a later date. :-)

It feels good to be doing this again. :-). I have totally forgotten my HTML tricks, and shortcuts so I'll have to pick that up again. And obviously a lot has changed in the world of blogging so I need to catch up! LOL

So what inspired me to come back? My sister, Ms. Minx! I've been telling myself since graduating from school that I need to get back to blogging but it didn't happen until I found myself challenging my sister to a 30 days of Happy blogging extravaganza. She blogs periodically and I found many of her posts to be kinda sad even though she has so much to be thankful for and happy about! She is FABULOUSITY in a size zero package and she needs to remember that.

Even though I hadn't blogged in ages, I often come back to my blog to claim a little happy because it's chock full of fantastic memories and LOVE. Not just from things that happened to me, but I'm reminded of the friendships that I made, and the things I've learned about myself and others. So I challenged her to blog happy things so she can look back on them and be reminded of the good things especially when she needs a pick me up. She posted her first happy blog today and now, I'm inspired to start my 30 days of happy!!!! And really, that's the power of happy. It energizes, it strengthens and it inspires! Now, I ain't saying it'll be 30 consecutive days, LOL, but I'll do it.

So, today, I'm happy that my sister is blogging happy things. And I'm happy that I'm back to blogging. If you're interested in joining us, leave a comment and I'll make sure I stop by your page to get inspired by your happy.

Be HAPPY y'all!

Ms. May

1 comment:

Lamide Akintobi said...

Yay!! And I'm not a size zero jo!! LOLOL!
I'm glad you're back to the blogosphere. Love you too