Wednesday, April 20, 2011

30 DAYS OF HAPPY - DAY 2

So, what am I happy about today? Well, in addition to the fact that I'm alive and healthy, today I am happy because I have the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD.


Oh what was that? Husband, you ask? LOL. Yes. One of the great things that's happened since I last blogged is that I got engaged, and then of course got married. More details on that at a later date.


Today's happy post is dedicated to my Mr. Fab - the man who has woken me up EVERY morning since we met, no matter where in the world we have been and in fact, most of the time, (and as I write) we have been HUNDREDS OF MILES apart. 2 years after getting married and 4 years after we became "official", I am still giddy when I think about him and all the joy he's brought into my life. He inspires my happy in one way or another every single day and God truly hit it out of the park when He blessed me with my husband. I love you my darling - infinitely.


That's my happy post for the day! I hope y'all are getting your happy on too. :-)

1 comment:

Lamide Akintobi said...

Aww :)
We love him too cuz you love him so much. He's pretty awesome.
Now tell him if he wants to go ahead and hook his only Sis in Law up with some nail polish....:oP