Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Y'all. I hope you're well. I haven't been posting as much because life is so busy but I am trying to keep up with you all even though I may not be commenting as much either. I hope you had a great Easter. Mine was good.....I was able to eat chocolate again! I gave up chocolate and soda for lent. I think I'll let the soda thing stay gone.....my skin looks so much better cos I've been drinking more water and juices.

Anyhoo, why am I excited? Y'all Peridot and Ruby is officially on the world wide web and the website looks fabulous!!!!!!! Y'all go check it out here and start placing those orders! Now you too can own a P&R original. Have a great week all.

5 comments:

SET said...

Thanks, Easter was good. Good to hear that yours was good as well. I don't do soda only when I grave it and that may occur 2 or 3 times a yr and I usual dilute it with water. So u can lay off it and its better with great skin. like your blog.

zaiprincesa said...

lol..was wondering where u disappeared to...Hope u had a great easter!!

soul said...

Welldone to the girls!.
Hope you are doing well :D

Dimples said...

Yeah big on P&R girlies Keep up the good work!!!!

diary of a G said...

yo quick fast check my blog out ASAP