Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'LL BE BACK

Y'all...please bear with me. In the space of 2 weeks, your girl has been in DC, Alabama, Dallas and I'm heading to Houston tomorrow as well. Na work o!

I did manage to have some fun last weekend at the Naija Party I posted about...I'm too tired to even link to it...LOL. I will be back to gist about it later. Needless to say, your girl represented.....I was looking DAMN GOOD! Lol.

I'll be back with more gist. And I know there's been a lot of negative news this past week, and lots of us are dealing with various things but let's keep our heads up and have faith that things will be well. In fact...it's already alright. Have a great week people.

7 comments:

Biodun said...

Glad you had fun @ the party, couldn't make it to any parties this weekend, o well, waiting for the gist, lol. Have fun travelling (Ajala travel, lol) n have a blessed week too!

LondonBuki said...

Only you? All those states? Slow down dear :-)

Have a Blessed Week :-)

zaiprincesa said...

Moses...giving them world travelling...ITS MAD FOR YOU OH!!hmm hmm..lol..JUST HURRY UP AND COME BACK OH!!..i am waiting for the gist...

Bella Naija said...

lol....globe trotter or should I say US trotter...

have fun girl...we r waiting for the gist

NaijaBloke said...

Na wah o .. when did u become a pilot ..LOL

take care

Icy PR said...

Is all good... We will wait for you. sha take e easy o

Miguel said...

lol..."I'll Be Back" reminds me of Arnold ...enjoy your trip...hope you took pics ooo or else na riot!